Tim and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary over the weekend. We we able to go to dinner and to a movie with no kids. It was great to be able to focus on the TWO of us. We laughed, held hands and enjoyed every moment of each other.
We usually go out to dinner as a family every weekend, and during those dinner "dates" we find our selves juggling 3 kids, holding, feeding or disciplining one or all of them....it's the dates with no kids, that makes you appreciate those little things like holding hands, laughing and the pure silence. It rejuvenates ones soul to have a night out without kids!
And then the next night...I got to snuggle all three the kids alone in bed while Tim enjoyed going to the BYU football game. It's his "thing" while my "thing" is running, which he supports and encourages me to do, and I too encourage and support him to have that time to go and enjoy a good football game without the worries/cares of kids hanging all over him.
I love this man more than words can be describe. He makes me a better person, makes me laugh till my belly aches, encourages and supports me in all that I do. He is one in a million and I'm so blessed to have eternity with him. I know it's a whole lot of cheesiness....but it's true and I want my posterity and kids to know what and how he makes me feel and to never settle for anything less.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment