Monday, June 29, 2009

Taylorsville Dayzz


This past weekend has been great fun! Allie was able to celebrate her first Taylorsville Dayzz! This is a tradition for Tim's family. On Friday night went to the Carnival and Allie rode on the Merry-Go-Round! She was loving every minute of it, nothing really ever phases Allie. She loves the rides, loud music and people watch!! It started to pour down on us while we were on the lawn waiting for the concert to start! On Saturday, I woke up super excited for the Taylorsville parade. Tim was laughing at me, he thought I was more excited for the parade than I was on Christmas morning. I guess, I was pretty excited, more for Allie. She was able to see the parade for the first time and I get so excited for her! The Taylorsville Parade takes place right outside our house. Tim's parents came to see Grandma Kehl and Tim's uncle Dale in the parade. Dale had spent the last year remaking Grandpa Kehl's truck! Grandma was super excited to be riding in the parade, however the truck didn't make it though the whole parade, but I still think Grandma had a blast!


Taylorsville Dayzz Carnival
Allie on the Merry-Go-Round

Daddy's Little Sparkler!

Allie watching the Fireworks

Taylorsville Parade

Saturday night we had a BBQ for Roger's ( Tim's dad) birthday! Every year we get together with the family and head over to the Taylorsville park to watch the "Tribute to Neil Diamond" Concert and watch the fireworks! Allie was a trooper! She had a full day and still stayed awake for the fireworks! She loved them! I was suprised! I was hoping she would like them, and she did! Allie was so exhausted the next day she slept for pretty much the entire day on Sunday!! Tonight, we are heading over there again for a concert and fireworks!!

6 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Cute pics Lindsay!

Kaeloni said...

Sounds like it was a great weekend for you guys!

Shilo said...

Wow, no one ever tells me anything...
I had no idea Dale was working on the old truck or that Grandma was going to be in the parade...
I hope someone gots pictures of it.
Anyway, sounds like lots of fun and I'm glad to hear that Allie enjoyed it all!

Brooke and Tyler Heath said...

Looks fun, wish we could have been there!

Brooke and Tyler Heath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun.