On July 7th, it had been two years ago since Tim and I got engaged! It's flown by so fast. I woke up thinking, I am going to tell Tim "Happy Anniversary" but then thought to myself. Tim is going to laugh and say "what?" that is not an anniversary. So, I decided to not even bring it up. On Tim's lunch break he came home with a dozen pink roses! I looked at him and said, what are those for? He said,"don't you know what day it is?" I started to laugh. "Yes, I said." It's our engagement anniversary!" I thought that was the cutest thing ever! I really do have the best husband ever! I can't imagine not being married to him. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am grateful for him. I'm so very blessed to have him in my life and I love him more each day! Love you Tim!!Thursday, July 9, 2009
Gotta Love it!!!
On July 7th, it had been two years ago since Tim and I got engaged! It's flown by so fast. I woke up thinking, I am going to tell Tim "Happy Anniversary" but then thought to myself. Tim is going to laugh and say "what?" that is not an anniversary. So, I decided to not even bring it up. On Tim's lunch break he came home with a dozen pink roses! I looked at him and said, what are those for? He said,"don't you know what day it is?" I started to laugh. "Yes, I said." It's our engagement anniversary!" I thought that was the cutest thing ever! I really do have the best husband ever! I can't imagine not being married to him. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am grateful for him. I'm so very blessed to have him in my life and I love him more each day! Love you Tim!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute is he? Gees!
How sweet!
So adorable! You better hold on to him :-)
Post a Comment