Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holy Cow!! I mean Giraffe!!

Allie is getting so BIG! This last month has been so much fun. We have been busy! We spent sometime down in Manti for the Fourth of July and went to the Rodeo in Mt. Pleasant. Allie loves spending time with her cousins. The 3 Amiga's Mia, Taylor and Allie. They are the best of friends!

Allie and I spend a lot of our days at the Taylorsville pool. Tim comes some nights with Allie and I at night after it has cooled down. She loves the water. What a little water bug!
Papa, Grandma TT , Tim and Allie at the Rodeo on 4th of July

Taylor, Allie and Mia ( The 3 Amiga's )


Taylor and Allie ( Allie looks pretty sad that her Tiara is getting taken away)

Allie and Tim at the Taylorsville Pool

Allie riding on a motorcycle at Alya's 3rd Birthday party!

2 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

She is SO cute! I love the tiara picture! Hope all is well.

Kaeloni said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures!!! Your mom hasn't changed one bit since she was my teacher! Tim is such a cute dad!