
Allie will be 8 months on Sunday! I can hardly believe that she is already that big. This last week Allie has made quite big accomplishments.
Allie's two bottom teeth came in, on the same day! I was wondering when they would show up!Allie can now stand on all by herself holding on to furniture! No, she is the greatest crawler yet..but she gets around! I call it the head crawl! She moves on her back, using her head to move!
Allie sleeps 12 hours straight! I can hardly believe this day has come! I am loving every minute of sleep I get!
One of my favorite times is when she wakes up, and I see her moving around in her crib from the baby monitor. She is very quite, she doesn't cry to have us come get her. She waits patiently until either Tim or I arrive. When we open the door. She gets so excited! She burrows her head into the crib mattress and pushes her butt in the air! It is by far the cutest thing ever!! I then pick her up and for some reason every morning she is holding two Binky's and has on! It's quite an accomplishment that she tries to manage all three Binky's at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment