Monday, August 17, 2009

Projects,and more Projects!


Before
After
Tim and I have been busy around the house. We have been getting things done before the winter comes. One of those big projects we have been working on is our garage. We had planned when we had moved in, that we would keep the old cabinets we had taken out of the kitchen so we could use them in the garage. They have been out in the garage just collecting dust..until the last two weeks..we finally got around to hanging them and putting a counter top on them. After we had them up..Tim really wanted to paint the garage floor, and walls and then put carpet on the step going into the house. It's been fun working on the garage project with Tim! I also spent a few days finishing the backyard fence! So, I thought I post some pictures of the Kehl's projects. Tim finished putting the finishing touches on the garage walls. We placed a trim around the entire garage! It looks awesome! I must say Tim has amazing TASTE! Well, we finished the garage prjoect! Tim made a shoe shelf, that I am in love with. He also installed wood blinds on the window. The garage looks beautiful!Before walls and floor were painted
Before floor was painted

Before carpet was laid

After carpet was laid

Final Picture: Walls Painted, floor painted, cabniets hung, trim finished, shoe shelf made, blinds hung!

No comments: