Allie and Marrissa on the boat
Daxton, Maddie, Allie, Callie, Coleton and Marrissa
Allie loves the water!!
Allie did not like having to wear her life vest
Allie, Maddie, Marrissa
Grandpa Kehl and Allie
Allie likes the sand
Allie on the beachLast week we spent the week in Bear Lake at Tim's Family Cabin. We were able to take Allie to a cave, which was pretty fun. The cave was pretty cold. It was 40 degrees inside the cave. Allie was fine until we got to the middle of the cave and it started to get colder, wetter and darker..and then she started to cry. We had to head back half way through, once Allie was out she was her happy self again. We spent 3 days on the Lake. We went boating, played on the beach and even went golfing! It was super fun. One of the cutest things was when we saw Marrissa, my 3 year old niece water ski! It was so dang cute!! She went on forever!!! She is one tough little 3 year old.
On Thursday night, some of Julie's family got sick from something, and they had to leave. I felt so bad! I am sure that was pretty devastating for them all, so they packed up and left Friday morning. Daxton decided he wanted to stay. We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant! Which Allie loved! She ate avocado, black beans and even had a mango smoothie!!
2 comments:
How fun! We were just there as well! I can't believe Marissa water skiied! She is brave..I won't even try! That's too bad about Julie's family! I'm glad your cute little family had a great time tho!
Love the pics! What a blast!
Post a Comment