Thursday, June 4, 2009

Allie is 6 months!!

My little Angel is 6 months old. Wow! Where does the time go?

Here are a few updates on Allie:

Allie now weighs 14.8 lbs! Yay! She gained 1 lb. ever since she has started her new medication and the new formula! I am so proud. What a nightmare that was to get through!
  • Last night was the first night where Allie slept for 10 hours straight! It was so nice!!
  • Allie is sitting up all by herself and she loves to sit up and be able to look around.
  • Allie loves her veggies! She is not into the fruits quite yet, she prefers to have carrots, peas and sweet potatoes over apple sauce, bananas and peaches. But, hey that is ok!!

  • I swear Allie knows how to say Hi. It's the funniest thing in the world. Tim and I will come into the room and say "Hi" and Allie will respond in a high pitched tone"Hiii" It's just way too cute! I'm thinking that will be her first word!
  • She loves to go places just to look at the people. It's been a great six months, watching her grow. Allie is our ray of sunshine!

1 comment:

Brooke and Tyler Heath said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe she is sitting up so well!