Sunday, December 27, 2015

Dinner at "The Garden Restaurant"


One of the fun traditions that we have started is taking the kids to dinner downtown on the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building. We have done this usually in January, and I could not believe how booked they were when I called to make reservation. They didn't have an opening until the day after Christmas, so I thought that would still be okay. We would be able to enjoy a nice family dinner after the hustle and bustle of Christmas parties. We spent the evening eating dinner and seeing the temple lights. It was pretty cold outside, like 19 degrees..so we didn't stay outside too long and went back to the Joseph Smith Memorial building for some hot cocoa.

At the Garden Restaurant the day after Christmas 

Naomi eating dinner at the Garden

Allie, Mason and Naomi overlooking the Salt Lake Temple

Mason giving kisses

It's rare to get all three of these kids to look but we are sure blessed to their parents

The best picture I could get of the three of them looking

The temple at Christmas time

The lady taking the picture may have been more worried in getting the picture of the temple then she was getting my entire family in the picture. Looks like Mason and Allie got cut out of this picture. I guess, you take the good with the bad. Ha! 

No comments: