Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

The Addams Family
Okay, let me start off by saying I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I always have. I love being a mom on HALLOWEEN. Taking the kids trick or treating, making fun Halloween crafts, roasting pumpkin seeds, carving pumpkins, you name it, I love it all. I am blessed to be married to Tim, who is easy going, supportive and doesn't even blink an eye on the fun and crazy ideas that I decide to come up with. As I said, I want to my kids to have a say in what they want to be for Halloween, and so I went and dressed up as a superhero for them. But, I too wanted to dress up my family as a theme and asked if they would dress up in two different costumes this year. They were all for it.  So....I got them excited about their character by letting them watch a few parts of the Addams Family Values. It is pretty scary, or can be so I did filter through the parts that weren't scary and they thought it would be so fun.  I put the costumes together with the clothing I had at home. The only thing I ended having to purchase was my long black wig and dress. It only costed me $19 for everything through Amazon. 

I think it turned out great...and Allie turned to me while out trick or treating and says,"Mom, everyone loves our costumes!" It is way better than bat-woman because there are a lot of bat -woman but I'm the only WEDNESDAY there is. I thought that was so cute!

We went dressed as the Addams Family Values for the trunk or treat at our ward at 4PM and then headed to Hires for dinner and then we took the kids trick or treating in Tim's parents neighborhood. 


Wednesday, Morticia, Gomez, Pugsley and Baby 

At our ward for the trunk or treat

Allie and Mason in comparison to their character 

Wednesday and Pugsley Addams

Allie as Wednesday 

Trick or Treating 


A few of our Halloween Family Theme Costumes

No comments: