7 years ago today, we faced one of the most difficult and scariest trials in our marriage. I was 9 months pregnant with Allie. Tim was being placed into an ambulance because he was unable to walk and he was slurring his words. I remember how scared I was as we drove to the ER. I will never forget the words and the sirens that we heard from the hospital intercom system.
" Acute stroke: room 2." That was the room that Tim was being wheeled into.
I think my heart stopped for a moment as I heard those words! I thought our lives would never be the same. I remember thinking, he's not going be with me for the birth of our first child. That night, I prayed for 24 hours without sleep and it took faith, the priesthood and a lot of prays and fasting to see Tim recover so quickly. He had to learn to re-talk and re-walk but he overcame the struggles that came from the stroke. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for this miracle we experienced that year. We are so blessed to have Tim here and to have his health restored to him. I'm so blessed he was able to see the births of our three beautiful children. I love you Tim Kehl!
" Acute stroke: room 2." That was the room that Tim was being wheeled into.
I think my heart stopped for a moment as I heard those words! I thought our lives would never be the same. I remember thinking, he's not going be with me for the birth of our first child. That night, I prayed for 24 hours without sleep and it took faith, the priesthood and a lot of prays and fasting to see Tim recover so quickly. He had to learn to re-talk and re-walk but he overcame the struggles that came from the stroke. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for this miracle we experienced that year. We are so blessed to have Tim here and to have his health restored to him. I'm so blessed he was able to see the births of our three beautiful children. I love you Tim Kehl!
No comments:
Post a Comment