The Sunday before school starts, we love to take the kids to Temple Square to visit the visitor's center and to walk around Temple Square. The kids love going through the visitors center to see the big Christ statute. Allie kept talking about how excited she was to be able to go to the temple. She kept saying, "I'm almost 8 and then I can go." Tim and I explained that in order to go inside she must be 12, but that she was able to be baptized when she is 8. It melted my heart to see the excitement in her face, when I showed her the "secret doors" that go down to the baptismal font. She is eager and ready to enter the temple. It will be so fun to go with her when she turns 12.
 |
| Mason and Allie Age 4 and 6 |
 |
| I love to see the Temple...I'm going there someday. |
 |
| Allie loves flowers |
 |
| Allie |
 |
| Naomi and Tim. |
 |
| On Temple Square |
 |
| Mason went in to give Allie a hug..it looks like he was rejected. HA! |
No comments:
Post a Comment