Saturday, August 15, 2015

Boating at Deer Creek

On Saturday, my sister Brooke and I's family took Tim's parents boat up to Deer Creek to go boating. The lake was super crowded, mostly because it was a Saturday the week before school, and everyone wants to get in as much boating as they can before summer ends. The water was very choppy, good for tubing not good for skiing. We spent most of the day tubing. 


Allie, Mason and Tate on the tube

Naomi and I on the boat

Allie, Tate, Mason and Bryson 


My sister and I really enjoy spending time together. Both of our kids get along so well, and we have a ton of fun together. Allie and Mason loved riding on the tube. They seriously went for 45 minute rides! We spent the entire day on the lake and then headed to Midway to eat dinner at the cutest little Mexican restaurant. We then dropped by my good friend Stacie's house, who lives just around the corner from the restaurant to say hi. It was a great day.

Ty, Brielle, Tate and Brooke

Allie learning to drive the boat with Tim

Tate, Ty, Brielle, and Bryson

Brooke and Brielle

The Kids: Bryson, Allie, Mason, Tate and Corbin


Boat rides

Tubing

Naomi and I 

The views were spectacular 

Having the Heber Creeper in the back ground is awesome 

Mason learning to drive the boat with dad

Beautiful view after getting off the lake

No comments: