We went to the Western Stampede the West Jordan rodeo the night of July 4th. We have always loved going to the rodeo, and have spent most of our 4th of July's down at our Manti cabin going to the Mt. Pleasant rodeo. This year we decided to go the West Jordan rodeo that is literally just a block away from our house, and it was AWESOME! The kids loved seeing the the little kids ride the sheep, the royalty cowgirls ride in on their horses, and the cowboys ride the bulls. This rodeo had a special motor cross team come in and perform. That was something that I thought was amazing. I posted a video of the stunts they did, that was a pretty awesome performance. This is something that I would like to make as a 4th of July tradition for our family, now that we live in West Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment