Sunday, July 27, 2014

Every kids treasures

Growing up, I was that one girl who dreamed of working in a candy store. I really don't enjoy candy, like most people do. However, I may have a little obsession with all the beautiful colors of candy. I was at Sam's club a few weeks ago and this little gem caught my EYE!  I couldn't help but fall in LOVE with it. I took Tim back there to show him, and he agreed. He thought it was pretty dang cool. There is a side door that opens up that stores 6 little vintage candy cups. It gives my kitchen the perfect touch!


Vintage candy machine

This last weekend while I was at my parents house;my kids found my gumball machine that I got one year for Christmas when I was 14.  It was missing a few screws and was a little wobbly, so it needed a little TLC. I ended up at lowes to get a few parts for it.   My kids begged me to take this gem home. Well, so here it is...just like NEW!
Vintage gumball machine

No comments: