On Friday, my sister Brooke and I took the kids to Witch Fest at Gardner Village to see the Halloween Witches. This is one of my favorite traditions we have done with our kids each year,around this time. Allie was not quite sure about the witches at first. She was very hesitant to walk up to them. Therefore, she decided she would be the one to take pictures. That didn't last very long, she warmed up pretty fast and loved seeing all the different witches. Here are a few of the pictures we took of the kids!
 |
| Allie taking Mason and I's picture. |
 |
| Allie, Mason, Tate, Bryson and Corbin |
 |
| Pumpkin Logs! |
 |
| Mason,Tate, Allie, Bryson and Corbin hanging out with the Witch |
 |
| Fun with the Cousins |
 |
| Allie posing in front of the pumpkins |
 |
| Beware of Shopper at Work! I can't get enough of the boutiques at Gardner Village |
No comments:
Post a Comment