![]() |
| Our Family Name |
![]() |
| My Fall Saying |
![]() |
| My Halloween saying |
First, I saw these wooden letters at the Wood Connection and I just had to get them and make them…
Next step, to figure out some paper to put on them...
Then I traced the letters I wanted with the craft paper and cut out each letter after tracing them….
Next, I painted the wooden letters with black acrylic paint and let that dry for 2 hours.
Next, I painted the wooden letters with black acrylic paint and let that dry for 2 hours.
Then I used wood glue to glue the craft paper onto the painted wooden letters.
I let that dry for 30 minutes. Next, I took sandpaper and sanded the edges of all the letters.
After I finished sanding, I took a sponge and black ink and went around the edges to make the edges look more vintage.
Last step, I added ribbon to the hat and the letter"I."
There you have it, a pretty easy craft that turns out darling with a personal touch!



1 comment:
Seriously the BEST store EVER!!!
You are so much more patient than me...I don't let them dry that long. HAHAHA!!!
They look awesome and I love the inked edges.
Post a Comment