Monday, September 24, 2012

Dirty Dash 10K



On Saturday, a few of my friends from my ward and I signed up for the Dirty Dash 10K.  The Dirty Dash is a 6 mile race that is filled with tons of Mud puddles, Mud baths and Muddy obstacle courses. The race was up at Solider Hollow in Midway, Utah.

This race was so much fun. I got a kick out of watching everyone fall, slip and get so dirty!! I  was giggling like a little school girl throughout the entire race.  I will defiantly will be running this race next year!!

The obstacles were so fun, we climbed rope walls, went under mud filled tunnels, climbed up wood walls, ran through tires, and even jumped over PVC pipes.

The race started in different waves every 20 minutes and our time was at 9am.  There were so many people (Like over 7,000), but once the starting horn blew..we all took off. It was so hard to stay with the entire group.  I ran mostly with Mandalina and Jennifer, two ladies from my ward. We ended up losing track of most the group at the very beginning. But, we ended up finding them at the end for some pictures! 

Tim and I at the Finish Line

Mandalina Groves, Jennifer Hansen and I.

Half of the group: DIRTY GIRLS!
The Finish Line
A picture of one of the Mud Pools we jumped through!

The other half of the group: DIRTY GIRLS!





No comments: