 |
| Tim, Lindsay, Allie and Mason ready to board the Tram |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Corbin, Bryson, Tate, Mason and Allie at Snowbird |
 |
| On top of the Mountain |
 |
| Brooke and I up at Snowbird |
 |
| Sitting on a chair lift at Snowbird |
On Saturday, we decided to head up to Snowbird to the Octoberfest. My sister and her family met us up there. We thought it would be fun to take the kids on a Tram ride up the mountain. The drive up the Canyon was beautiful and I enjoyed seeing the colors of the fall leaves. We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain. What an amazing view! When we got up to the top, we spent about 20 minutes sight seeing and taking pictures. After heading back down to the ski lodge, Brooke's family left to go home.
Tim and I then decided to take the kids on the Alpine Slide. That was fun! Allie loved riding the chair lift up the mountain. She rode with me, and Mason rode with Tim. It is so fun, as a parent to watch your kids have fun. I loved seeing their faces light up and the smiles they had on their faces the entire time was.... priceless. What a great day it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment