On Saturday night, our ward had the Halloween Truck or Treat party. We came in our family theme costume! I had decided that I wanted to dress up as a family theme this year. I had Allie and Mason dress up as Little Bo Peep and her sheep, last year. So, I thought it would be fun to go with a family theme, since I thought this was a good year in which my kids were still young and I could get them to dress up as something I wanted. Mason was not a FAN! He kept saying that he didn't want to be a Ra-bit! He wanted to be a Choo-choo! So, just as a side note: I ended up putting Mason's Rabbit costume together, since I was unable to find a Alice in Wonderland rabbit costume! I did give Allie the option of a few of the Family theme ideas, I had in mind...and she chose Alice! I was quite pleased on how they all turned out! We even won the BEST Family Theme Costume award at our Ward Halloween Party!
 |
| On our way to Truck or Treat (Alice and her Rabbit) |
 |
| The Alice and Wonderland Clan 2012 |
 |
| Mason sneaking into his candy bucket! |
 |
| Tim as the Mad Hatter |
 |
| Lindsay as the Queen of Hearts! |
 |
| Our Family Award we received! |
On Sunday October 25,2012, my side of the family had our Annual Halloween party! I love how entire family dresses up! We had dinner and took pictures of all of us! As you can see,my family always comes up with fun costumes!
 |
| The Tate Kids: Mason Kehl (Rabbit), Bo Tate(football player), Bryson and Tate Heath (Ninja's), Allie Kehl (Alice in Wonderland) Taylor Tate (black cat), Mia Tate (Cupcake), Hannah Tate (Lady bug), Weston Tate (lion) Corbin Heath (Chicken) |
|
 |
| The Entire Tate Family 2012 |
 |
| The Alice in Wonderland Family |
 |
| Mason as the Rabbit |
 |
| Daddy and Mason on a walk to see the Halloween House that is decked out |
No comments:
Post a Comment