Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The small little things..or should I say the 'big" little things

POOP!

I know everyone warned us that all a new born does is poop, eat and sleep.But, they never tell you really how much!! Here is a picture of Tim with ONE weeks worth of dirty diapers! We purchased a diaper genie ( which has been a lifesaver!!) two days before Allie was born. And we finally unloaded it after 1 week and we both started to crack up on how much this little girl could poop!!

Eat!

I must say..I feel like she eats every hour at night. She has decided to eat at 9 PM,11PM, 1:00Am, 3:00 am and 5:00 Am.

Sleep!

She seems to be up all night and she sleeps all day! I try to keep her up during the day, but let me tell you it's not that easy. She seems content wanting to sleep all day long. But, who blames her.She had been up all night eating!! It's amazing when you actually experience the really thing!! It's been two weeks now since Allie has been born, and I can tell you I love being a mom. Sure, these small..but big things can be challenging at times..but I know it's all worth it:)

No comments: