Tim was laughing at me this morning, saying "How could you do that to our daughter." You are torturing her with having to wear such a large bow. But, what can you do? Bows...are meant for little girls!!!

Cousin Taylor and AllieIt was so fun to get Allie with her cousin Taylor. It seems like it was yesterday I was holding Taylor who was smaller than what Allie is..is amazing how fast they grow. I decided that I was going to have to take as many pictures as I possibly can..because they will never be this small again!!!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Wow, great big bow! Hope all is well!
She is beautiful! What a blessing... it's wonderful how such a little person can change your view on life and give you a true understanding of it's all about.
I love all the big bows & flowers! I got a bunch for Bailee, and now that she is older she always pulls them off.
The men just don't understand it all!!!
I am just sad my little girl is too big for the headbands and bows...
But Allie looks great with them! I say keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment