

Well, today was suppose to be my due date. I'm so happy that I have her here rather than having to had to wait till today!!
Last night, Tim's parents (grandma and grandma Kehl) invited us over for dinner. Karen (Roger's sister) and Katie ( Tim's cousin) came over to hold Allie. It's funny to hear the first things people say when they see Allie. "Look at all that black hair." We had a nice dinner, it was just what Tim and I needed. It was great to finally get out of the house together after so many days at home. Allie of course, just slept and ate!! It was so great to see Clara and Roger interact with Allie. Tim and I are so excited to have Allie here for the Holidays. Last year, it was fun to see all the nieces and nephews get so excited for Christmas..and this year...it's even more exciting to have one of our own to enjoy it with!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have adjusted just fine into motherhood! It gets better and better! And you love them more and more!
It is always good to get out of the house...especially when food is involved. HAHAHA.
Post a Comment