Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Allie is 7 weeks old

It's been pretty much a busy month. I can't believe it's already been 7 weeks since Allie was born. She has grown so much! We had a great weekend. We took Allie to the cabin in Manti with Grandma TT ,Papa,Ty, Brooke and her cousins Tate and Byrson. Allie is more alert than ever and her personality is coming out more. She is such a diva!!
I had my 6 week follow up appointment with Dr. Froerer last Wednesday. I have lost 35 pounds since I gave birth to Allie! I still have about 30 more lbs, that I would like to lose. But, was excited to hear that in 6 weeks, I was able to lose 35 lbs.
It was also funny to hear Dr. Froerer make a comment saying he never seen a baby girl so jazzed up! She definitely is a girly girl!



No comments: