Yesterday Allie turned 8 weeks! I can hardly believe how time flies. She has made quite a few accomplishments for being 8 weeks old. She is now used to the night time routine. Bath time was not her favorite thing until just a few weeks ago, she now likes getting all clean. She loves getting in her PJ's and spending time with her Daddy! Here she is posing for us!!
Allie is no longer sleeping in the bouncer on the floor! Thank goodness! She is sleeping in her crib..and she is sleeping a whole lot better since she has started sleeping in her crib. She goes to bed around 830-900PM and will sleep till about 100-200 am and then will sleep until 630-700am. This is so much nicer than the 1-2 hours of sleep!
Allie is such an alert baby! She is not the greatest nap taker! She likes to take catnaps though the whole day! She spends a lot of the day awake and watching me work on things! She cracks me up! She has even starting to pose for daily pictures that I take of her! See the picture below!

Allie loves watching mom workout on the elliptical machine while she does her stretching on her back! She loves to coo..and hear herself make noises while listening to music. We do this every morning or afternoon! She is getting the exercising thing down!! Allie had her first smile today! She grines at mom, when mom makes funny faces at her!
2 comments:
She is super cute!! I'm sure you hear that all the time! But I mean it! I bet you two are just the cutest parents around! I can't believe she's already that big! Time flew by!
Thanks Kaeloni..you are so sweet!! I loved reading your blogg. You have such a cute family...
Post a Comment