Sunday, April 10, 2016

Naomi's 1st birthday photo shoot

On Friday, I arranged to have Naomi's one year old pictures taken at the Gardner Village Camera Shy. I wanted a few pictures of all three kids, as well as a few pictures of just Naomi of her in her birthday outfit, and of her eating her smash cake. 

Well, the photo shoot didn't go as I had planned. Naomi was freaked out over the photographer. She cried pretty much through the entire shoot. The photographer was able to capture some candid pictures when Naomi was not aware of her being in the room. I left the photo shoot feeling a little defeated. I was told to come back in an hour to see how they turned out. So, as we walked around Gardner village I pulled out my iphone and took some pictures of the kids. I captured some great pictures even though the real photo shoot pictures didn't turn out the best I am grateful to have captured these ones.

Allie age 7, Naomi 1 years old, and Mason 5 years

My three blessings


Naomi age 1 

Naomi waving at the people passing by

Naomi skipping around 

My three kids 

No comments: