I've always been interested in design and decor. I took a interior design class in high school and really feel in love with working with colors, textures, patterns, and room decor. I have fond memories of being able to decorate a home for our end of the year project...where we got to design and pick out furniture, make home decor for a few of the bedrooms of a model home... so, I guess you could say this is something that I really enjoy doing.
 |
| Gallery Wall |
 |
| Entry way table |
 |
| New Farm Table |
Building,designing and decorating our home has been one of the greatest things for me. I really have found enjoyment from creating and seeing the final product of creating a beautiful room or canvas. This last month, I have designed a gallery wall in our kitchen to go with the new farm table that I got for Christmas, and I have finished decorating Naomi's nursery. I added gold circles for an accent wall in her room, and created a gallery wall above her crib.
 |
| Naomi's accent wall in her room |
 |
| The gallery wall in Naomi's room |
We inherited Tim's parents piano, since Allie has started taking piano lessons in January. I re-did the piano in a beautiful cream (linen) color using chalk paint. I seriously love how it turned out.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
No comments:
Post a Comment