Sunday, April 10, 2016

A letter to my baby.....

My sweetest Naomi, 

 One year ago, as held you in my arms for the first time, I knew in that moment you were my special angel........ 



that special angel I saw in my dreams and who comforted me a long time ago, at the age of 19, in my hospital bed as I was going through a bone marrow transplant. As you sat at the end of my bed patting my legs, I remember you telling me that everything was going to be okay, & that I would overcome this terrible, life threatening disease.....



It was your sparkling ocean blue eyes that I remember so clearly. It would be 15 years later that God sent you to us to complete our little family. I'm beyond blessed to be your mommy. Thanks for being so angelic and for comforting me all those years ago. I love you with all my heart NayNay. 

 Love. Mommy 

I knew I was pregnant with this sweet angel even before the pregnancy test showed I was. I was in the temple, and I had a feeling I was pregnant. Not only pregnant but pregnant with a baby girl.
 An impression came to me that she would be that little girl at the edge of my hospital bed with light blondish hair and ocean blue eyes....and when I saw Naomi for the first time.....I felt in my heart that everything was exactly how it should be. It had been her. This little angel was sent from God. 




No comments: