This week has been spent doing a ton of fun Halloween activities. We carved pumpkins, went to cornbelly's and took the kids trick or treating to Tim's grandma's retirement center.
The kids didn't have school on Friday, the day before Halloween, so my sis and I took the kids and went to cornbelly's. The kids love being with their cousins and spending the afternoon playing at cornbelly's.
Allie learning to dance with her cousin Bryson
| Naomi and I at Cornbelly's |
We dressed up as superheros for the trick or treating party at Tim's grandma's party! That was fun to see all the elderly sit outside their rooms passing out candy that the center gave them. One little grandpa that suffered from dementia, reached into his pockets and gave Allie his hair brush and comb. Allie was so sweet and didn't want to hurt her feelings, so she took them but was a little nervous on why he gave them to her. We took them out of her bag and gave them to one of the workers. I thought that was so cute!
| Spiderwoman, Wonderbaby, Batwoman, Captain America and Superman |
| Can I just say, I have the best husband? |
| The kids with Bernia Kehl (Tim's grandma) |
No comments:
Post a Comment