Friday, July 24, 2015

Pioneer Day

For the past 4 years we have made Lagoon a family tradition for celebrating the 24th of July. We usually go with my sister and her family, but this year they were out of town. 

We love going on the 24th of July. It is not very crowded and we are able to walk on most the rides, which is pretty cool.

This year Allie was tall enough to ride some of the bigger rides, which was a lot of fun. She was really wanting to do that last year with her two older cousins, Tate and Bryson. I was able to take her on the Spider, and the Colusses. I was shocked at how brave she was and was eager to try them. I kept telling her that I was scared of those kind of roller coasters at her age. I wouldn't even go on the Colusses until I was 20 years old. She went on it twice!! I was so proud of her.

Mason was a little bummed that she was able to ride the bigger roller coasters and was in tears that he couldn't ride them. I kept reminding him that he will be able to next year and distracted him with the other cool rides that we was tall enough for.

We spent 10 hours at lagoon, We got there right when it opened at 11 am and stayed till 9:30 PM. We ended up going to Tim's parents house to do fireworks after lagoon, which made for a very long day. I couldn't believe how good Naomi did. She was so happy, and was a saint. Love my little baby girl!

Mason on the whales

The lady bug drop 

Allie on the swings

Mason on the swings

Mason on the cars

Allie on the cars

Mason on the tea cups

Allie on the tea cups


The Bat was the favorite ride

In line for the spider

Tim, Allie and Mason on the Sky Ride

Rattle Snake Rapids

Getting wet on the rides

These two had a blast 

Naomi after 10 hours at Lagoon. She was awesome! 

Allie doing sparkles at Tim's parents house after Lagoon

No comments: