On Saturday I spent the day out with my girls for a Mother's day retreat! My sister Brooke and I took my mom to get gel pedicures for her Mother's Day present. We spent an hour getting a foot message, and enjoying time together! After I our pedicures, Marin, my dearest, best-est friend of almost 30 years and I have spent the entire afternoon together. (With no kids). For the past few years, we have made it a tradition to go eat lunch at our favorite Sushi restaurant called "Blue Fish" the Saturday prior to Mother's Day. We ate lunch, shopped and talked for hours! It was AWESOME! What a great way to award ourselves for being Momma's! She is ready to have her 3rd child, her first little girl in just a few weeks from now..It was so fun to catch up and spend that day with her!
 |
| Beautiful flowers I got for Mother's Day |
 |
| Mother's Day morning on our way to church: Allie 4 years old, Mason 2 1/2 years old |
No comments:
Post a Comment