Allie had her last day of Preschool today. She was so excited to have me and Mason come see her sing songs, and play games at Preschool today. She loved going to Preschool. She will miss not having preschool during the summer. But, there is a saying "All good things must come to an end!" Her teacher Miss Lisa brought a 3 person wagon for the kids to ride in, they blew bubbles and had a breakfast picnic. It was so fun to see her so excited! She was fortunate enough to be in the same class as her cousin Taylor Tate. I, of course forgot my camera so once I get a copy of some of the class pictures, I will post them!
Allie will be starting her summer break, getting her tonsils out! She doesn't quite understand, nor do I want her to understand what she is in for! She had a difficult time just going in for a consultation. She was so scared and had horrible anxiety that she threw up in the parking lot twice. Not sure how it will be when she actually has to go into surgery~ I pray that she will be calm! To help with making things a little better for her, Grandma Kehl is taking her to Build A Bear tomorrow to make a bear! She is super excited about that!
Until then Allie went bowling,running through the sprinklers,
washing herself in the kitchen sink and of course painting and making
crafts. She is enjoying these fun things before she goes in for surgery on Friday.
 |
| Allie bowling with daddy |
 |
| Allie loves bowling |
 |
| Allie ready to go out and jump on the tramp with the sprinklers on! |
 |
| Allie decided to jump in the kitchen sink and wash herself |
 |
| Budda Girl |
 |
| Allie painting pictures~ |
No comments:
Post a Comment