Yesterday was my 32nd Birthday! It was a fabulous day. Spent the first part of it, running 6 miles, then I came home to my cute family that had balloons and presents to welcome me home! The kids colored me a card, and made me a coupon for a new pair of running shoes. Allie had told Tim that I needed new running shoes since my old pair had started to get holes in them. I thought was so cute of her to be so worried about my running shoes! Tim got me tickets to see the "Sound of Music" at the Hale Theater , a dozen pink roses, a running GPS watch, swimming goggles, and my favorite caramel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!
He made me a "Hunger Games" themed birthday card, having me as Katniss and him as Peetra~ It was so awesome!
After I opened my presents we headed out to take Allie to preschool. Afterwards, I took the kids down to City Creek Mall downtown to meet up with Brooke and her two of her boys, Bryson and Corbin. ( Tate was in school). We walked around City Creek and then went to lunch. Tim came home early from work and we dropped the kids off at my parents, and we headed to the movie theaters to see a movie. We saw "The Lucky One" it was a cute movie, We then went to the cheesecake factory for dinner.
 |
| My Presents |
 |
| Allie at City Creek |
 |
| Me and Allie |
 |
| My sweet little girl and I |
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you got spoiled which you deserve!
Thanks Kaeloni. It was supe fun!! Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment