Yesterday was a special day for our family.Tim blessed Allie. We held the blessing at the Young Single Adult ward where Tim is serving as a member of the Bishopric. I am sure it was a different thing to have a baby blessing at a Singles Ward. Tim gave a wonderful blessing. I was hoping and praying Allie could make it through the blessing without crying..which didn't happen..but that's ok. We love her anyway...Tim gave an amazing testimony, and of course brought tears to my eyes. He said the cutest thing...to put into his words "corny" I love Lindsay more every day." It was just too cute. Tim bore his testimony about trials and afflictions that we all have here on earth and what we do with those afflictions make us who we are. Roger, Tim's dad shared his testimony that touched me sincerely. One thing he said was that Lindsay has brought much happiness into our family. He said, as a parent there is nothing more enjoyable in life than to see your kids happy, and Lindsay makes Tim extremely happy. He said, I have seen Tim struggle in the past physically never spiritually and to see him with Lindsay..he is one happy guy! It was made me smile..I am glad to hear how much joy I have brought into their lives..because I too feel that same way. I love Tim's family so much and I'm the happiest I have ever been. I bore my testimony on how grateful I am for Family. I love my family very much and appreciate all the love and support they give us. I am grateful for Tim and Allie and the love that Tim has for me. There is not a day that goes by where Tim calls from work to say Hi! I look forward to hearing from him...just to know that he's thinking of me:)
We had a gathering at Roger and Clara's house. It was great to see everyone together. I of course, got picture happy and had to get pictures of Allie with some of her cousins. Allie and Alya were just too cute..they had on matching outfits.
Allie, Taylor Anne Tate, Berkley and Bailey Geis. Of course, Taylor is the only one who knows what is going on. Look at the SMILE! Allie is three months a part from all three of these girls. Taylor is my brother Dustin and Jamie's daughter who was born the first week of September. The twins are Tim's cousin Kipp and Amber Geis daughters who were also born the first week of September! The will be the best of friends!!Finally a picture of our cute little family.
Aunt Julie ( Tim's sister ) and Allie
Grandma Merylin and Allie cuddling

1 comment:
Linds,
i love that you have a blog, its so fun to see everyone. Allie is so stinkin' adorable! I hope you're doing well, it looks like you are.
Thanks for all your support with my little Tommy, it means a lot.
Love ya,
Heidi
Post a Comment