What a great Valentines! I wanted to post a blogg to thank Tim for being such a wonderful daddy and husband. I don't know how I got to be so lucky to have him in my life. Tim does spoil his girls....Allie got a glow worm that she adores from her daddy. Tim got me a dozen beautiful red roses, with a ape that sings, chocolate covered strawberries and Wii Fit. Yes, and boy, it's my new favorite thing ever! ( even though it tells me that I am overweight!!) I am not fond of how honest it really is..but, I am working on getting the baby weight off. I have lost 40 lbs and still have about 30 lbs more to go..and I'm hoping Wii fit can get me there! Anyway, I had mentioned one time to him that I wanted it..and I couldn't have asked for anything better..well, besides roses! But, it's funny how things change when you get married...When I was single i would have maybe wanted a piece of jewlery..but now all I really wanted was flowers and Wii fit.
Tim took me to see the movie "He's just not that into you." Allie got to spend sometime with her grandpa and grandma Kehl. We then took her with us to our Valentine's dinner!! We went to the Desert Brewery! I love that place. It's in Trolley Square and Tim had taken me there last year for Valentines..so we decided to make it a tradition. It was a great day~~

Allie is officially twelve weeks old! She has decided that she likes to sit up...and boy, doesn't she do a great job holding herself up? Just a few days ago Allie discovered her little fingers..she spends a lot of time sucking on them..as you can see..but,thank goodness..maybe in no time she will be off the pacifier!!
1 comment:
She is darling! V-day sounds fun! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment