
Wow..what nice weather we have had!! Allie and I were able to get out and spend sometime with Jamie and Taylor, Brooke,Tate and Bryson and my mom. We went to the zoo last Thursday. It makes me so excited to see that spring has sprung and I can't wait for all the fun things to do with Allie because of the nice weather. At the zoo, we rode the train and looked at the animals. I think Allie enjoyed looking at the childern play and run around rather than the animals. But, oh, well. It was nice to get out and be with her and the family!!
Tim is going in for hip surgery this next week, so we are getting everything ready at home to prepare for his recovery. We went to his parents house to pick a few of his items that he will need at home to help him recover and while we were there we took Allie down the slide and on the swing set. I am not sure what she thought about it:0 But, all in all I think she enjoyed it!!
Allie loves having the bed all to herself!
One of Tim's favorite thing to do with Allie is to put Allie in funny positions, such as putting his pants on the bed so it looks like Allie is wearing them, and sticking the TV remote in her hands like she is watching TV. It makes ME laugh so hard!! I think, one day Allie will laugh at us too. I am sure she will think her parents are the biggest GEEKS ever! Well, maybe just her daddy!! just kidding!
So,Allie what TV show are you watching?
3 comments:
Cute pics. I wish the weather would've stayed nice! Hope all goes well with Tims surgery. Keep us updated. Sorry about your uncle also!
I even had to laugh at the pose with the pants...you are killing me!
Lindsay, I found your blog from Kaeloni's blog and thought I'd comment on what a cute baby you have.She is so adorable.I hope you and Tim are doing well?
Take Care,
Adri Merchant
Post a Comment