Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary

Bridal Picture 2007
Tim and I celebrated our 9th year wedding anniversary on September 13th. WOW, next year it will be a decade of being with the man I love... Time flies when you are having fun. Don't get me wrong. Sure, just like any other relationship or marriage...we had our disagreements...but those are not things we focus on. And those times are very far and in between..which I admit is very refreshing. It's nice being married to someone that is a peace maker....and who makes you want to be one as well. ha! ha!



In any marriage, it's the little things that make the big things.
It's thinking of the other person before yourself, putting the one you love before yourself. It's knowing what their love language is and fulfilling that. It's filling the one you loves bucket full and in turn getting your bucket filled...And becoming a better person because of them.





Tim does those things, and I would hope he would say I do those things as well...

Tim and I spent the day up in Midway, celebrating. We went and saw in the Homestead Crater. It was so relaxing. We had lunch at the little restaurant. It was a fun little getaway.

 






No comments: