Naomi and I went to get her newborn pictures taken at Camera Shy when she was 6 days old. I'm just a little obsessed with her already ( ok. maybe alot!) They did such a great job. The photographer loved photographing her and ended up taking 65 pictures of her. I was such in my element. It was so fun dressing her up. I had brought a few outfits/hair pieces from home for the pictures. And they had a few that I loved and decided to use. In order to keep Naomi comfortable throughout the hour long photo shoot, they heated up some rice bags to keep the area Naomi slept on warm. Genius! I loved that idea. I will be going back soon with all three of my kids for their sibling pictures. I was very much impressed with the shots they got! Here are just a select few.











No comments:
Post a Comment