Naomi and I stayed in the hospital for 4 days. My sister, Brooke watched Allie and Mason on Friday, so Tim could stay at the hospital with me. Brooke came and met Naomi that night when she brought the kids home. Tim and the kids stayed at the hospital till around 9:00 PM. When they left to go home, they could not get the car to start. They spent another hour in the hospital parking lot waiting for the hospital security to jump start the car. It made for such a LONG day for both Tim and the kids. The kids went up to Julie and Matt's house on Saturday and then Matt and Julie came by the hospital to see Naomi that night. On Sunday, Tim took the kids up to see me, and they were able to take Naomi for a walk through the halls. That was an ordeal. The kids were fighting over the cart the entire time!
 |
| Naomi at 2 days old |
 |
| Taking Naomi for a walk |
 |
| My two helpers |
 |
| My little mini mommy- Allie feeding Naomi |
Naomi and I came home Monday afternoon. It has been so nice coming home to a clean house. Tim had spent that morning cleaning so that I wouldn't have to lay a finger. I don't know how I got to be so blessed. Tim is the most selfless, generous, helpful husband. I am truly blessed to have him by my side for eternity.
The kids have been lovin of Naomi. Allie wakes up wanting to help dress her, feed her and change her. Mason wants to sit at the end of bassinet and watch/protect her. Naomi has been such a blessing in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment