Monday, March 30, 2015

Palm Springs Trip

Our view from our Villa on the patio


My family has always planned a yearly trip with my parents and all my siblings. This year, we had planned to go to Palm Springs. It was scheduled for the end of March when I'd be 37 weeks pregnant. I pretty much ruled out being able to go, since I would be due 10 days later. But, when I went into my 36 week doctors appointment, Dr. Froerer ( my doctor) checked to see if I was dilating. He pretty much told me I was not even close. I asked him about going on vacation to California. His reply, "Yeah, I don't see why not." So, since he gave me the clearance. Tim and I decided to pack up and head to Palm Springs with the rest of my family. (minus Savanna and the triplets) My little brother took his three older kids, since his wife, Savanna had just had her triplets, and are in the NICU.

Marriott Desert Springs Villas 11

We drove to Las Vegas and spent the night in Henderson. We went to dinner at a place called Hash House A Go G. The next morning we ate breakfast at Village Inn and then Tim and the kids went swimming. We drove to Palm Springs, California (which is only 4 hours away from Vegas) and checked into our Villa later that afternoon. The resort that we always stay in is in Palm Desert at the Marriott Desert Springs Villas, right on the beautiful top rated golf courses in the United States! It is one of the most beautiful resorts! The scenery is unbelievable. We spent the entire week at the resort, swimming, golfing, shopping and relaxing! (just what I needed before baby #3 comes)

We went to see Cinderella one afternoon, went to dinner at a yummy Chinese place, and even had a girls night out, where we went to Village Fest in Downtown Palm Springs. The village fest is a open flea market at night and has some great shopping!

The rest of the days we spent relaxing, swimming and hanging out at the resort. The kids had a blast with their cousins, where awesome memories were made!

We checked out of the Villas that following Saturday and drove to St, George to spend the night. It was nice breaking up the 14 hour drive, since I was 38 weeks pregnant by the time the trip was over. We stopped every 1-2 hours to walk around, so that I could make sure that I didn't get blood clots in my legs from sitting so long. The next morning we took the kids to Dixie Rock to climb the rocks before heading home.

Breathtaking desert sunsets


Boys day out golfing

Mason mini golfing with dad at the JW Marriott

Easter Egg hunt with the cousins
Went and saw Cinderella 

The three older girls getting their make overs

My parents and the grand-kids minus the Triplets and Naomi
Allie, Taylor, Mia, Wes, Hannah, Corbin, Mason
Bo, Dad, Emma, Mom, Brielle, Tate and Bryson

Allie and Mason chasing the ducks on the golf course

A day at the Fun Center

Bumper Boats

The boat ride through the lobby at the JW Marriott

Heading to a day at the pool
Mason, (4) Wes (3) and Allie (6)

Kids at the playground next to our Villas
Wes, Mia, Allie, Corbin, Taylor, and Mason

Girls night out to Village Fest for some ice cream and shopping

Dixie Rock

Tim, Mason and Allie climbing to the top of the Dixie Rock

Allie and Mason

Add caption

The top of Dixie Rock

No comments: