Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Swim Lessons


This year I signed the kids up for semi-private swim lessons. My friend from my ward recommended me. I was very impressed with what how much my kids learned in just one session of semi-private lessons. I had been super nervous with Mason in the swimming pool not wearing his life jacket. He consistently went under water thinking he would come back up when he was not wearing a life jacket. After just a few days of swim lesson he was able to hold his breath, blow bubbles and float. I was so happy that I got him started in swim lesson at the age of 3. They both are now able to swim without their floaters. Allie advanced to level 3 and is able to jump off the diving board and swim all the way to the shallow end without assistance! I am impressed indeed!


Mason and Allie at swim lessons
Allie and Mason using the kick board at swim lessons
Mason doing his tricks off the diving board
Cannon BALL!
Allie jumping off the diving board 


  







No comments: