Today on September 13, 2013,Tim and I celebrated our 6th Year Wedding Anniversary. We were able to spend the day together. Tim surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of red roses the moment I woke up. Tim had arranged for his cousin's daughter come over to babysit for the whole day. We first went to the Bountiful Temple to do sealings, then went to eat at the Mandarin ( a Chinese restaurant in Bountiful.) Then Tim got us tickets to see a play in Centerville. We went and saw the comedy "How to Succeeded in Business, Without really Trying." We had a great time. Tim had asked if I wanted to go away for the weekend, or spend the money on home accents for the new house. I chose to order a few home accents for the new house! I know, I am such a lucky girl! i am so very blessed to be married to an amazing husband! Who treats me like a queen, and I know Tim would do anything for me! I can't get enough of this man! I enjoy spending every chance of free time with him. He's my best friend, my companion, and my hero! I look forward to spending many more amazing years with him!
Friday, September 13, 2013
6 Year Wedding Anniversary
Today on September 13, 2013,Tim and I celebrated our 6th Year Wedding Anniversary. We were able to spend the day together. Tim surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of red roses the moment I woke up. Tim had arranged for his cousin's daughter come over to babysit for the whole day. We first went to the Bountiful Temple to do sealings, then went to eat at the Mandarin ( a Chinese restaurant in Bountiful.) Then Tim got us tickets to see a play in Centerville. We went and saw the comedy "How to Succeeded in Business, Without really Trying." We had a great time. Tim had asked if I wanted to go away for the weekend, or spend the money on home accents for the new house. I chose to order a few home accents for the new house! I know, I am such a lucky girl! i am so very blessed to be married to an amazing husband! Who treats me like a queen, and I know Tim would do anything for me! I can't get enough of this man! I enjoy spending every chance of free time with him. He's my best friend, my companion, and my hero! I look forward to spending many more amazing years with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment