Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Taylorsville Dayzz 2012

One of my favorite times of the year is Taylorsville Dayzz, which is the week before the 4th of July.  Each Year we have a tradition to go to the Carnival on Thursday, enjoy sno cones, watch the concerts, and of course shop a little and wait for the fireworks!!  On Friday, we spent the night at the park, playing ball, eating kettle corn, shopping at the boutique booths and watching the fireworks! Saturday, I ran the 5k run, we then watched the parade and the kids loved it! They thought that was so fun, running for the candy and waving their American flag! We then went to Tim's parents house for dinner, and celebrated Roger's Birthday.  We waited to the skydivers to land right in the field next to Tim's parents house.  While we waited, Tim and I took a few pictures of the family and us on the fence at his parents house. As we were coming off the fence, one of the pieces of the fence broke and Tim and I fell right off it and landed on the ground. For a moment, Tim was unable to move his elbow and thought it was broken!  It was pretty intense! He ended up going to the Insta Care the next morning to have it looked out. It is not broken, but badly bruised up! Guess, that picture will remain a memory of that fall for us! It was a great weekend. We had a great time with our family, and enjoyed the Firework show!
Me , Mason and Allie before my 5k Run

Mason, Roger (papa Kehl and Clara ( greadma ) at the parade

Allie loves the parade..waving her flag

Allie and Mason on the parade route

Carnival Rides at Taylorsville Dayzz

Mason and Allie loved the space ship ride

Allie's favorite ride the Caterpillar roller coaster

Mason loves trains.. By far his favorite ride!

Allie driving away!

My favorite thing about Taylorsville Dayzz besides the fireworks...the kettle corn popcorn and boutique booths!!

My little Guy! 19 months old!

Allie before the parade

Eating popcorn before the fireworks~

The 5k fun Run! I ran 3.10 miles in 27 minutes! It was the 3rd year running this 5k. My first 5k route I ever ran when I was pregnant with Mason at 22 weeks. I proud that I  continue to beat my running time!

Tim and I

Allie loves her cousins! Allie and Maddie

Allie and Mason waiting for the parade to start!

Papa Kehl and Mason

Mason and Allie in the Red Wagon at Papa and Grandma Kehl's house

Mason pulling Allie

Allie pulling Mason

Allie before Church ( Taylorsville Dayzz Weekend!)

Allie, Me and Mason heading to Church!

No comments: