 |
| New Port Beach California |
 |
| New Port Beach Temple |
Our family went to Newport Beach for a family vacation with my side of the family;including my parents, sister and her family, and my two brothers and their families. We left on Saturday morning at 5:00am and drove to Las Vegas to meet up with everyone. We went to the Marriott JW resort and went swimming and then headed to Circus Circus and visited the Adventure Dome. Then that night my Dad took us out to Dinner to a Pizza joint.
 |
| Father's Day at Newport Beach |
 |
| Swimming at Marriott JW |
 |
| Allie eating her ice cream after Ruby's diner |
 |
| Tim and I at Ruby's Diner |
 |
| Allie and Me at Ruby's Diner |
 |
| Adventure Dome |
 |
| Allie swimming her heart out at Marriott JW |
 |
| Swimming at Marriott JW in Las Vegas |
 |
| Mason at Ruby's Diner |
 |
| Adventure Dome in Circus Circus |
The next morning on Father's Day we drove down to Newport Beach and ate lunch at Ruby's diner on Costal Highway.
We then drove to the condo's in Newport where my parents have a time share right off the Newport Beach. We spent our night eating and walking around the resort. The next morning I got up around 7am and went running down to the beach and ran 6 miles!! It was amazing! I couldn't stop taking pictures. I embraced the moment while on the beach running. I had the entire beach pretty much to myself!
 |
| Writing in the Sand on my 6 mile Run |
 |
| My Running Path |
 |
| First Day at Disneyland |
 |
| Allie and Taylor on "It's a Small World" | ' |
 |
| Taylor and Allie |
 |
| Allie and Belle |
 |
| Mason on the Monsters Inc Ride |
 |
| Handy Manny at California Adventure |
 |
| The cutest Pixar Parade |
 |
| Pixar Parade |
 |
| Allie and Ariel |
 |
| Tiana and Allie |
 |
| At Toon Town in Disneyland |
After breakfast our family,decided to spend a half day at Disneyland and spent the day at California Adventure! We watched the Pixar Parade and had a great time on all the fun rides! One Tuesday the entire family went to Disneyland and enjoyed spending the day meeting the princess' and riding on all the fun rides with the family.
 |
| The New Cars Land at California Adventure |
Wednesday, we spent the morning at Laguna Beach. Allie loved the sand, waves and playing on the beach. Mason was a little scared of the water..but LOVED the sand! We had a great time! That night my Dad got us all tickets to see the Angel's baseball game at the Angel's Stadium. It was the Giants vs Angel's! My dad bought all the gran kids A's hat! It was so darling~What a fun experience! It was a beautiful stadium!! Well, just before the 7th inning Mason and I headed up to walk around and when I lifted him up to walk up the stairs, Mason threw up! I mean on the entire row of people, myself and all over himself. I was horrified and embarrassed to say the least! I just couldn't believe that happened. It was so gross, and I smelt like throw up all night! Not to mention he had thrown up all over the hotel room the first night, and Allie threw up all over the car on the ride down to Newport. I don't know what was with that, both kids seemed fine. They weren't sick! It was seriously so crazy!
 |
| Running in Action on Laguna Beach |
 |
| Laguna Beach |
 |
| Mason loved the Sand |
 |
| Laguna Beach |
 |
| Laguna Beach |
 |
| Mason and I at Laguna Beach |
 |
| At the Angel's Game |
 |
| Angel's Fan |
We spent all of Thursday swimming at the resort, visiting Balboa Island and had ice cream bars and went shopping along main street. We had a great time taking the water ferry to Balboa Island and ate dinner at one of the restaurants along the boardwalk! That night Tim and I had an extra day at Disneyland and so we decided to make it a date night, we put the kids to sleep ( we shared a condo with my parents) and headed to Disneyland for the night! We were able to go on the new cars ride in California Adventure! That was super fun!!
 |
| Ferry Boat to Balboa Island |
 |
| We took our car on the ferry boat to Balboa Island |
 |
| Our Family at the Beach |
 |
| Got myself a treat! Balboa Bar |
 |
Brooke, My Mom and I on the Beach of Balboa
Then on Friday our family, decided to go to Universal Studios. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. That was a lot of fun! The Shrek 4D movie was amazing, the studios tour ride was awesome and the mummy and Jurassic Park ride was fabulous! Tim and I got the child switch passes and were able to take turns on the bigger adult rides! It was great! |
 |
| Mason loved all the characters! Curious George was one of his Favorite! Allie was not a fan! She refused to take a picture with the characters! (She did take pictures with the princess' though) |
 |
| The Lorax at Universal Studios |
 |
| Daddy and Allie at the City Walk |
 |
| The City Walk in Universal City, Hollywood |
 |
| Our family in front of Universal Studios |
Then we were suppose to drive home on Saturday, but decided since we purchased a city pass that included a day at Sea World...we thought it would be fun to drive to San Diego on Saturday and go to Sea World for the day and then drive back on Sunday! So, we made that happen..booked a room for the night and spent the day at Sea World..which the kids loved!
 |
| Sea World "One Ocean" |
 |
| Elmo 3D. The kids loved this movie! |
 |
| Allie loved the shows! |
 |
| San Diego River |
 |
| Sea World Otter! |
We had a fabulous time, great memories, fun pictures and priceless moments!
All good things must come to end....driving home from our great vacation!
4 comments:
Fun fun times! I want to hear all about your fabulous trip. Your photos look great.
Hey you changed your blog. You will have to teach me how to make mine less boring. I am s l o w l y figuring things out.
Hehe, well, the sand at the beach can already make kids happy. Even my li’l nephew, Alan, loves to dig and dig. His sister is like his opposite and loves to swim and swim. Their playfulness just never gets old! How old are Allie and George? They just look a li’l bit younger to my nephews and nieces.
Darius Cartmell
You took great pictures, and your family is beautiful. I am actually looking at Newport Beach vacation rentals. I want to surprise my boyfriend with a Christmas vacation. We have never left the east coast so this should be exciting. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment