Monday, July 30, 2012

4th of July and Pioneer Day

Tim and Mason at Seven Peaks

Allie and I at Seven Peaks
Today has been the first real day that I have a chance to sit down for a hour or so to blog this month.  It has been a crazy month. The first part of the month I had girls camp and then the following week we spent another week up in Bear Lake with Tim's  whole family.  So, I thought I would include both the 4th of July and Pioneer day into one post.

We bought a season pass called the the Pass of all Passes. Which includes 11 venues including 2 water parks, Tralfaga theme park, bowling, bee's baseball games and a ton of other fun things.
So...we decided to use our passes!

Tim and I took the kids to Seven Peaks water park to celebrate Independence Day. The kids loved going to the water park!! We then spent the night at Tim's parents lighting our own fireworks!

Allie getting the fireworks ready for Daddy

Me, Allie and Clara ( 3 generations)

Clara ( Tim's mom, Mason and Allie)

 On Pioneer Day we went to Tralfaga theme park to mini golf and ride a few rides. Here are a few pictures of the fun times! 
Boats with Tim and Mason

Allie and Mason playing mini golf

Go Carts!  So much Fun!


Pioneer Day at Tralfaga


No comments: