We spent 4 days at our Manti Cabin over Easter Weekend. Allie had a ton of fun playing with her cousins. Tim and I decided we would tell our families that we were expecting a new baby. It is very exciting, especially since I will be pregnant with my sister Brooke. She is about 4 weeks a head of me. So, I drove down to Manti with her and her two kids and the entire time we had long discussions going back and forth on our pregnancy symptoms! It's been nice to have her with me, because we can relate to each other. It was nice Allie was entertained by her cousins and Grandparents, because I was sick the entire time. Manti has a Easter Egg Hunt every year, last year we didn't make it down since Tim had just gone though hip surgery. But, we did this year and it was snowing the entire time.
On Sunday we came home and went to Tim's parents house for Easter dinner and Allie gave Grandma and Grandpa a book called "I'm a Big Sister!" to let them know that we were expecting! It was funny because about 4 weeks ago my sister in law, Leslie had told me she had a dream that I was pregnant and due around Christmas! She said it was so vivid. Well, she was right on with me being pregnant but I'm actually due in Mid November! My mother in law said, she had a feeling that I was pregnant but she didn't want to say anything! I tell you it's hard not tell with me! I get so sick, that it is written all over my face!
On Tuesday Tim and I went and had the ultra sound to find out my due date. I can tell you one of the best sounds on earth is the first heartbeat of your unborn child! It made me smile so big to know everything looked good. Wow. What a cool experience that is!



4 comments:
Cute pics! And CONGRATS again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hope you heal fast Tim =)
Well 2010 seems to be the year of trhe baby...Shilo, Kaeloni, my sister and to our surprise Corby and I. When are you due? I can sympithize with you on being sick, I've been sick since day one. Here's to hoping we get over it soon! Congrats you too.
She is growing up so fast. She is such a cuttie.
Post a Comment