A new Toy Shelve
RosesThis year for Valentine's day, Tim got me a dozen of my favorite color of roses called "Confetti" and along with that a Laundry room plaque saying that he would give me a laundry room make over!! I can't even begin to express how excited that made me!! He began the project and of course I was there to help him with it all. It is so nice to have so many shelves!! It's the best feeling to be organized! I love my new Laundry room~ on top of that...Tim decided to give Allie a little something as well. He made a nice Toy Shelve for the toy room~ What a blessing this is to have!! WOW!~ What a man I have~He is the greatest! I love him for all that he does~ Thanks again babe for the wonderful Valentines gift~ You are the BEST~~





1 comment:
WOW! It looks so good! What a nice husband you have!
Post a Comment