Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and My 30th Birthday




What a wonderful day it is!! Not only is it Mother's Day but my 30th Birthday! Tim and I went out on Saturday afternoon to celebrate it. Tim took me to lunch at Chili's and to see the movie "The Last Song." Allie spent the day with Grandma TT and Papa! It was so nice to have some Husband and Wife Time. It felt like we were dating again!
I woke up to an amazing birthday surprise! Tim is very good at keeping surprises!! He had got me 2 dozen long stem roses, a bouquet of balloons for both Mother's Day and Birthday! He bought me the cutest birthday cake that was made out of ice-cream and shaped as a purse!! Which was too die for!
I spent the morning laughing so hard because Tim's cards were so funny. He made me a card for my birthday that was a picture of me and him and Allie and the 18 kids and counting family. Representing us in the next 15 years...which was really funny..because we all know I would not be able to be pregnant that many times!! The other card that was so funny..he bought a card that was from Allie and the new baby and he had signed it from the both of them. It read: Mommy, I am sorry I make you so sick. Love, Cletus the Fetus! Mommy, I love you so much, Happy Mothers Day! Love , Allie! It was so awesome. He also got me a card that was very thoughtful and meaningful that expressed his love and appreciation for me! What a great man he is!
What else did I get you ask? A chocolate covered apple, the shark cleaning mop ( that I can't wait to use , coupons that were handmade that were good for some awesome stuff ( including $100 for me to spend on myself). I know what a great man I have. He truly does spoil the living daylights out of me! I feel extremely blessed to have him as my husband. I had a terrific day! It was fun to spend time with my family and also celebrate Mother's Day! Thanks to everyone who made this day so SPECIAL!!

No comments: