Monday, September 21, 2009

Disney World 2009


Tim and Allie in a car at our All Star Movies Resort

Tim and Allie in front of the American Idol Experience at Hollywood Studios

Roger, Clara and Allie in front of the Play House Disney restaurant

Clara and Allison Clara at Animal Kingdom. Allie loved riding on grandma Clara's lap

Allie posing in a life size TV at our All Star Movies Resort
Epcot

The Family in front of the life size "Woody" doll

Tim and Allie in front of the magic hat at Hollywood Studios

We ate breakfast with the Little Einstein characters in Hollywood Studios

Allie in a Asia cart in Animal Kingdom

Allie our little Disney Princess

Tim, Allie and I went to Disney World with Tim's parents last week! It was amazing! WOW! There is just too much to do in the Walt Disney World Resorts! I tell you they have 4 theme parks, two water parks, miniature golf park and Downtown Disney...plus not to mention the 100 resorts they have surrounding the entire park! It is truly a great place to visit. We had nice weather in Florida. It was humid and hot!! I think it was a little too hot for Allie.
Monday we spent the day roaming through the hotel we stayed in. The All Star Movies Resort! It was decorated with life size characters from Toy Story, Herbie the Love Bug, Mighty Ducks, Fantasmic and 101 Dalmatians. It was so fun to see the hotel grounds. Tuesday we went to Animal Kingdom. This was awesome! The theme park was set up into Asia and Africa. There is a safari ride there where you get to see live Giraffe's, Elephants, Lions, Ostrich's, Antelope, Hippos and more! It was so neat. Allie was amazed, we went to a lion king show and Allie loved every second of the show. It was fun to see her facial expressions at the characters and not once did she turn away or cry! We ate at Rain Forest Cafe that night. Wednesday we spent the day at Epcot. It was a ton of fun. We ate a restaurant called Coral Reef, where there were dolphins, sharks and fish swimming next to us while we ate. We explored the countries and rode all the rides. That night we watched the World Illumintations fireworks! Thursday we went to Magic Kingdom. ( very much like Disneyland) Allie loved fantasy land. She enjoyed "It's a Small World" and Snow white, and the Peter pan ride. She even enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean! It was a ton of fun! That night we watched the Celebrate Parade and the Fireworks show! It was just too fun. Friday was a blast. We went to Hollywood Studios and ate breakfast with the little Einstein characters! Allie was a little taken away with the characters being so close to us! She wasn't too sure about them:) We went on the Tower of Terror ride, and the Areosmith roller coaster. ( which was so fast) That was extremely fun! We watched the little mermaid and Beauty and the Beast performers. Allie was the life of the party! The dancers were smiling at her the entire time! It was so fun to see Allie coo and point her fingers as the music was playing! We went to the American Idol experience where guests would audition to sing and the audience voted for their favorite person the winner would get a gold ticket to be able to audition for the real American Idol in the city of their choice! It was a cool experience. The camera man put Allie on the big screen a few times. It was amazing that Allie went 12 hour days for 6 days and was so happy! She was so good. She took little naps and stayed awake for most of the day. We had a great time. Saturday we were able to go down to Downtown Disney and get a few things to remember our trip. Allie got a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal and a princess dress. It was one of the funniest trips I have been on. It was so much fun. We took a ton of pictures and film. It was fun spending time with Tim's parents..who were do good to put up with the long eventful days! For those that know me..I get SO excited for these kind of things, I get so anxious because I feel I have to go and do all the rides because I don't want to miss out on anything...so I am grateful to have such awesome mother and father in law who put up with me on this trip..let alone my great husband!! Thanks you guys for making this trip a memorable one!

Allie saying "Goodbye" to Disney World from the airplane window!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun! I am going to Disneyland with my mom, sis and niece in a few weeks. I am excited, but I haven't been to Disneyworld yet. Can't wait to see pics!

Stacie said...

what a fun trip. Ali has already grown so much since I've seen her. She is a little lady. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. Glad Disney world was fun. Too bad we weren't still there to meet up with you!

Kaeloni said...

THose are the cutest pictures! That is so fun! Makes me want to go back! Glad it was fun for you guys!