Monday, October 12, 2009

Allie is 10 months old!

During the last month, I have been taking Allie to story time at the Taylorsville Library every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! She loves it. I was surprised about the number of babies and toddlers come. There is usually around 30-40 kids and the first 15 minutes we sing songs like, head, shoulders, knees and toes, I'm a little tea pot, and humpty dumpty. Then the last 15 minutes they bring out the toys for the kids to play with. Allie just has a blast and doesn't even care if I am there! She loves the kids! It's been a fun thing for us to do. I think she is learning a lot even though she is only 10 months.
We have also done some fun October activities. We went to Gardner Village with my two great friends; Holly Caten and Marin Bywater and their kids to look at the Witches. We also took Allie to "Thriller" at Wheeler Farm the other night with Holly and her family.
Allie singing along to Sesame Street while riding her bike
Allie creeping around the coffee table, in her cutest outfit Naoma Tate gave to her

Allie pointing to the ground. Her favorite thing to do right now is point!

Allie playing with her little Kitchen

Allie is now our little climber! She is climbing up the stairs at every chance she can get! She is wanting to be even more independent. She pushes her little walker around, and occasionally she lets go and is standing all by herself, until she realizes she what she is doing..and then puts herself back down on the floor.

Allie staning up all by herself clapping!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Linds, so adorable. I miss you guys.

The Tate Family said...

She is getting so big! How fun that you do the library...we love doing that too!

Kaeloni said...

She really is just too cute! you're such a good mom to take her to do all those fun things already!

Rommel and Christy said...

She is SO adorable! I can't believe she is standing by herself at 10 months!!! Amesome!